Isolation or Molecular Detection of Bartonella henselae and Bartonella vinsonii subsp. berkhoffii from Dogs with Idiopathic Cavitary Effusions
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 186–189, January/February 2009
How to Cite
Cherry, N.A., Diniz, P.P.V.P., Maggi, R.G., Hummel, J.B., Hardie, E.M., Behrend, E.N., Rozanski, E., DeFrancesco, T.C., Cadenas, M.B. and Breitschwerdt, E.B. (2009), Isolation or Molecular Detection of Bartonella henselae and Bartonella vinsonii subsp. berkhoffii from Dogs with Idiopathic Cavitary Effusions. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 23: 186–189. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2008.0246.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2009
- Submitted July 30, 2008; Revised September 17, 2008; Revised September 29, 2008; Accepted October 29, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!