aSchwarzwald CC, Schober KE, Bonagura JD. Echocardiographic characterization of left ventricular radial wall motion in horses using tissue Doppler imaging: Methodology and reliability. J Vet Int Med 2007;21:590.
Methods and Reliability of Tissue Doppler Imaging for Assessment of Left Ventricular Radial Wall Motion in Horses
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 643–652, May/June 2009
How to Cite
Schwarzwald, C.C., Schober, K.E. and Bonagura, J.D. (2009), Methods and Reliability of Tissue Doppler Imaging for Assessment of Left Ventricular Radial Wall Motion in Horses. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 23: 643–652. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2009.0287.x
Previously presented at 25th Annual Forum of the ACVIM, Seattle, WA, June 6–9, 2007.†
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Submitted August 20, 2008; December 2, 2008; Accepted January 21, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!