Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 447–449, May/June 2009
How to Cite
Pouchelon, J.-L., Jamet, N., Gouni, V., Tissier, R., Serres, F., Sampedrano, C.C., Castaignet, M., Lefebvre, H.P. and Chetboul, V. (2009), Correspondence. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 23: 447–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2009.0295.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
- 1Effect of benazepril on survival and cardiac events in dogs with asymptomatic mitral valve disease: A retrospective study of 141 cases. J Vet Intern Med 2008;22:905–914., , , et al.
- 11The SOLVD Investigators. Effect of enalapril on mortality and the development of heart failure in asymptomatic patients with reduced left ventricular ejection fractions. N Eng J Med 1992;327:685–691.
- 14The use of different evidence-based medications and 5-year survival after an acute coronary syndrome: An observational study. Int J Cardiol 2008, January 10 [Epub ahead of print]., ,
- 15Tissue angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors for the prevention of cardiovascular disease in patients with diabetes mellitus without left ventricular systolic dysfunction or clinical evidence of heart failure: A pooled meta-analysis of randomized placebo-controlled clinical trials. Diabetes Obes Metab 2008;10:41–52., ,
- 16Task Force on ACE-inhibitors of the European society of cardiology. Expert consensus document on angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors in cardiovascular disease. The task force on ACE-inhibitors of the European Society of Cardiology. Eur Heart J 2004;25:1454–1470., , , et al.