This study was performed at the Cornell University Hospital for Animals, Department of Clinical Sciences, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY. Preliminary data were presented at the ECVIM-CA Congress, Barcelona, Spain, 2004.
Combination Therapy with Digoxin and Diltiazem Controls Ventricular Rate in Chronic Atrial Fibrillation in Dogs Better than Digoxin or Diltiazem Monotherapy: A Randomized Crossover Study in 18 Dogs
Article first published online: 13 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 499–508, May/June 2009
How to Cite
Gelzer, A.R.M., Kraus, M.S., Rishniw, M., Moïse, N.S., Pariaut, R., Jesty, S.A. and Hemsley, S.A. (2009), Combination Therapy with Digoxin and Diltiazem Controls Ventricular Rate in Chronic Atrial Fibrillation in Dogs Better than Digoxin or Diltiazem Monotherapy: A Randomized Crossover Study in 18 Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 23: 499–508. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2009.0301.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2009
- Submitted December 1, 2008; Revised February 11, 2009; Accepted February 11, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!