Presented in part at the Forum of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine, Seattle, June 2007. RHL is the recipient of a professorship by the Swiss National Science Foundation (PP00B-102866).
Comparison of 2 Doses of Recombinant Human Thyrotropin for Thyroid Function Testing in Healthy and Suspected Hypothyroid Dogs
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 856–861, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Boretti, F.S., Sieber-Ruckstuhl, N.S., Wenger-Riggenbach, B., Gerber, B., Lutz, H., Hofmann-Lehmann, R. and Reusch, C.E. (2009), Comparison of 2 Doses of Recombinant Human Thyrotropin for Thyroid Function Testing in Healthy and Suspected Hypothyroid Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 23: 856–861. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2009.0336.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2009
- Submitted November 18, 2008; Revised April 30, 2009; Accepted April 30, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!