Presented in part at the Forum of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine, Seattle, June 2007. RHL is the recipient of a professorship by the Swiss National Science Foundation (PP00B-102866).
Comparison of 2 Doses of Recombinant Human Thyrotropin for Thyroid Function Testing in Healthy and Suspected Hypothyroid Dogs
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 856–861, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Boretti, F.S., Sieber-Ruckstuhl, N.S., Wenger-Riggenbach, B., Gerber, B., Lutz, H., Hofmann-Lehmann, R. and Reusch, C.E. (2009), Comparison of 2 Doses of Recombinant Human Thyrotropin for Thyroid Function Testing in Healthy and Suspected Hypothyroid Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 23: 856–861. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2009.0336.x
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2009
- Submitted November 18, 2008; Revised April 30, 2009; Accepted April 30, 2009.
- 4Hypothyroidism. In: FeldmanEC, NelsonRW, eds. Canine and Feline Endocrinology and Reproduction. WB Saunders Company, Philadelphia, PA; 1996:68–117.,
- 6Comparison of the biological activity of recombinant human thyroid-stimulating hormone with bovine thyroid-stimulating hormone and evaluation of recombinant human thyroid-stimulating hormone in healthy dogs of different breeds. Am J Vet Res 2006;67:1169–1172., , , et al.