Results of this study were presented at the ACVIM annual conferences, Seattle 2007 and Texas 2008.
Evaluation of Predictors of the Development of Azotemia in Cats
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 806–813, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Jepson, R.E., Brodbelt, D., Vallance, C., Syme, H.M. and Elliott, J. (2009), Evaluation of Predictors of the Development of Azotemia in Cats. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 23: 806–813. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2009.0339.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2009
- Submitted January 3, 2009; Revised April 26, 2009; Accepted April 27, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!