This study was partially presented at the 9th International Equine Colic Research Symposium in Liverpool (UK), June 2008, and at the 3rd Congress of the European College of Equine Internal Medicine (ECEIM) in Barcelona (Spain), January 2009. The abstract has been published at the J Vet Inter Med 2009;23:434. The manuscript represents a portion of a thesis submitted by the first author at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona as partial fulfillment of the requirements for a PhD program, supervised by the corresponding author.
Peritoneal d-Dimer Concentration for Assessing Peritoneal Fibrinolytic Activity in Horses with Colic
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 882–889, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Delgado, M.A., Monreal, L., Armengou, L., Ríos, J. and Segura, D. (2009), Peritoneal d-Dimer Concentration for Assessing Peritoneal Fibrinolytic Activity in Horses with Colic. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 23: 882–889. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2009.0344.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2009
- Submitted January 9, 2009; Revised March 18, 2009; Accepted May 4, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!