A portion of this work was presented at the 23rd Annual Veterinary Cancer Society Conference, September 26–29, 2003, Madison, WI. Work was performed at Washington State University.
Linear-Accelerator-Based Modified Radiosurgical Treatment of Pituitary Tumors in Cats: 11 Cases (1997–2008)
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 1038–1044, September/October 2009
How to Cite
Sellon, R.K., Fidel, J., Houston, R. and Gavin, P.R. (2009), Linear-Accelerator-Based Modified Radiosurgical Treatment of Pituitary Tumors in Cats: 11 Cases (1997–2008). Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 23: 1038–1044. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2009.0350.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Submitted January 24, 2009; Revised May 22, 2009; Accepted May 22, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!