Dietary Management of Hepatic Copper Accumulation in Labrador Retrievers
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 957–963, September/October 2009
How to Cite
Hoffmann, G., Jones, P.G., Biourge, V., Van Den Ingh, T.S.G.A.M., Mesu, S.J., Bode, P. and Rothuizen, J. (2009), Dietary Management of Hepatic Copper Accumulation in Labrador Retrievers. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 23: 957–963. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2009.0352.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
- Submitted February 21, 2008; Revised May 11, 2009; Accepted May 11, 2009.
- 2Chronic hepatitis in Labrador Retrievers: Clinical presentation and prognostic factors. J Vet Intern Med 2007;21:33–39., , ,
- 3Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled treatment with d-penicillamine against hepatic copper accumulation in Labrador Retrievers. J Vet Intern Med 2006;20:752., , , et al.
- 7Chapter 2 sampling and handling of liver tissue. In: W.l.s WSAVA Standards for Clinical and Histological Diagnosis of Canine and Feline Liver Diseases. St. Louis, MO: Elsevier; 2006:5–14., , , et al.
- 8Copper-associated chronic hepatitis. In BonaguraJD, ed. Kirk's Current Veterinary Therapy XIV. St. Louis, MO: Elsevier; 2008:557–562..
- 10Instrumental neutron activation analysis in a routine way. J Trace Microprobe Tech 1990;8:139–154.
- 12Inherited copper toxicosis in Australian Bedlington Terriers. J Vet Sci 2004;5:19–28.,