The work was done at the University of California, Davis, CA. This work has not been presented at a meeting.
Sequential Low-Dose Rate Half-Body Irradiation and Chemotherapy for the Treatment of Canine Multicentric Lymphoma
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 1064–1070, September/October 2009
How to Cite
Lurie, D.M., Gordon, I.K., Théon, A.P., Rodriguez, C.O., Suter, S.E. and Kent, M.S. (2009), Sequential Low-Dose Rate Half-Body Irradiation and Chemotherapy for the Treatment of Canine Multicentric Lymphoma. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 23: 1064–1070. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2009.0353.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
- Submitted November 13, 2008; Revised May 27, 2009; Accepted May 31, 2009.
- 3Treatment of canine lymphoma with COPLA/LVP. J Am Anim Hosp Assoc 1999;35:201–208.,
- 9Overview. In: , , ed. Principles and Practice of Radiation Oncology, 3rd ed. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott-Raven; 1997:1–78., ,
- 14TNM Classification of Tumors in Domestic Animals. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization; 1980.
- 18Radiobiology for the Radiobiologist, 5th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; 2000.
- 25Comparison of two protocols for induction of remission in dogs with lymphoma. J Am Anim Hosp Assoc 1991;27:315–321., ,
- 27Withrow and McEwan's Small Animal Clinical Oncology, 4th ed. St Louis, MO: Saunders; 2007.,
- 29Hematologic changes associated with half-body irradiation in dogs with lymphoma. J Vet Intern Med 2006:1398–1401., , , et al.