This work was done at the Facoltá di Medicina Veterinaria, Universitá degli Studi di Milano, Milano, Italia. This work has been presented as a short abstract during ESVONC Junior Research Award—Clinical Research, at 1st WORLDVETCANCER, from February 28 to March 1, 2008 in Copenhagen.
Ultrasound-Guided Cytology of Spleen and Liver: A Prognostic Tool in Canine Cutaneous Mast Cell Tumor
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 1051–1057, September/October 2009
How to Cite
Stefanello, D., Valenti, P., Faverzani, S., Bronzo, V., Fiorbianco, V., Pinto da Cunha, N., Romussi, S., Cantatore, M. and Caniatti, M. (2009), Ultrasound-Guided Cytology of Spleen and Liver: A Prognostic Tool in Canine Cutaneous Mast Cell Tumor. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 23: 1051–1057. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2009.0354.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2009
- Submitted July 25, 2008; Revised March 30, 2009; Accepted June 15, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!