Dr Bianco is presently affiliated with Red Bank Veterinary Hospital, Tinton Falls, NJ. Abstract was presented at the 2008 ACVIM Forum in San Antonio, TX.
A Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study of Human Intravenous Immunoglobulin for the Acute Management of Presumptive Primary Immune-Mediated Thrombocytopenia in Dogs
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 1071–1078, September/October 2009
How to Cite
Bianco, D., Armstrong, P.J. and Washabau, R.J. (2009), A Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study of Human Intravenous Immunoglobulin for the Acute Management of Presumptive Primary Immune-Mediated Thrombocytopenia in Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 23: 1071–1078. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2009.0358.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2009
- Submitted December 20, 2008; Revised April 22 2009; Accepted May 31, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!