The data in this manuscript were presented, in part, at the 26th Annual American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Forum, San Antonio, TX, June 2008 as a poster.
Transcatheter Atrial Septal Defect Closure with the AMPLATZER® Atrial Septal Occluder in 13 Dogs: Short- and Mid-Term Outcome
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 995–1002, September/October 2009
How to Cite
Gordon, S.G., Miller, M.W., Roland, R.M., Saunders, A.B., Achen, S.E., Drourr, L.T. and Nelson, D.A. (2009), Transcatheter Atrial Septal Defect Closure with the AMPLATZER® Atrial Septal Occluder in 13 Dogs: Short- and Mid-Term Outcome. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 23: 995–1002. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2009.0365.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2009
- Submitted December 17, 2008; Revised May 19, 2009; Accepted June 30, 2009.
- 3Natural history of secundum atrial defect revisited in the era of transcatheter closure. 2005;57:35–38., ,
- 4Prevalence of cardiovascular disorders. In: PRFox, DSisson, NSMoise, eds. Textbook of Canine and Feline Cardiology, 2nd ed. Philadelphia, PA: WB Saunders Co; 1999:457–470.
- 5Congenital heart disease. In: Ettinger, Feldman, eds. Textbook of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 6th ed. St Louis, MO: Elsevier; 2005:971–1021., , , et al.