Previously presented as an oral presentation at the 25th Annual Conference of the Veterinary Cancer Society, Huntington Beach, CA, October 20–23, 2005.
Dacarbazine as Single-Agent Therapy for Relapsed Lymphoma in Dogs
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 1227–1231, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Griessmayr, P.C., Payne, S.E., Winter, J.E., Barber, L.G. and Shofer, F.S. (2009), Dacarbazine as Single-Agent Therapy for Relapsed Lymphoma in Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 23: 1227–1231. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2009.0376.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2009
- Submitted December 16, 2008; Revised May 5, 2009; Accepted July 8, 2009.
- 1Management of specific diseases: Lymphoma. In: Managing the Veterinary Cancer Patient. Trenton, NJ: Veterinary Learning Systems; 1995:228–259.,
- 2Comparison of two protocols for the induction of remission in dogs with lymphoma. J Am Anim Hosp Assoc 1991;27:315–321., ,
- 3Evaluation of a multidrug chemotherapy protocol (ACOPA-II) for the treatment of dogs with lymphoma. J Vet Intern Med 1998;11:333–339., , , et al.
- 5MOPP chemotherapy for treatment of resistant lymphoma in dogs: A retrospective study of 117 cases (1989–2000). J Vet Intern Med 2002;16:576–580., , , et al.
- 15Nonclassic agents. In: ChabnerBA, LongoDL, eds. Cancer Chemotherapy and Biotherapy, 4th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott-Raven; 2006:317–318., ,
- 22TNM Classification of Tumors in Domestic Animals. Geneva: World Health Organization; 1980:21–25.