The work was done in the Equine Pulmonary Laboratory, Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI. This work was performed under contracts from Stirling Products, Perth, Australia.
Fluticasone Propionate Aerosol is More Effective for Prevention than Treatment of Recurrent Airway Obstruction
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 1247–1253, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Robinson, N.E., Berney, C., Behan, A. and Derksen, F.J. (2009), Fluticasone Propionate Aerosol is More Effective for Prevention than Treatment of Recurrent Airway Obstruction. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 23: 1247–1253. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2009.0382.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2009
- Submitted April 14, 2009; Revised July 7, 2009; Accepted July 28, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!