This work was done at the Department of Clinical Sciences, Uppsala.
Mortality of Life-Insured Swedish Cats during 1999–2006: Age, Breed, Sex, and Diagnosis
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 1175–1183, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Egenvall, A., Nødtvedt, A., Häggström, J., Ström Holst, B., Möller, L. and Bonnett, B.N. (2009), Mortality of Life-Insured Swedish Cats during 1999–2006: Age, Breed, Sex, and Diagnosis. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 23: 1175–1183. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2009.0396.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2009
- Submitted May 14, 2009; Revised July 28, 2009; Accepted August 5, 2009.
- 4Comparative study of causes of death and life expectancy in carnivorous pets (II). Rev Med Vet 2003;154:127–132., ,
- 7Svenska Djursjukhusf ö reningen (Swedish Animal Hospital Association). Diagnosregister för häst, hund och katt (Diagnostic registry for the horse, the dog and the cat), 1st ed. Taberg, Sweden: Svenska Djursjukhusföreningen; 1993:1–235.
- 8Veterinary Epidemiolog Research, 1 st ed. Charlottetown, Canada: AVC Inc; 2003:76–81., ,
- 9Statistical Methods in Cancer Research, Vol. 2. The Design and Analysis of Cohort Studies, 1st ed. Lyon, France: International Agency for Research on Cancer; 1987, 59.,
- 11Kleintierpraxis. 1978;23:333–334, 336–337.,
- 15The Swedish breeding cat: Population description, infectious diseases and reproductive performance evaluated by a questionnaire. J Feline Med Surg 2009, doi: DOI: 10.1016/j.jfms.2009.01.008.,
- 19Feline myocardial disease. In: EttingerSJ, FeldtmanE, eds. Textbook of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 6th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier Saunders Co; 2005:1082–1104.