Work was completed at the Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital at the University of California, Davis.
Cross-Sectional Imaging Characteristics of Pituitary Adenomas, Invasive Adenomas and Adenocarcinomas in Dogs: 33 Cases (1988–2006)
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 160–165, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Pollard, R. E., Reilly, C. M., Uerling, M. R., Wood, F. D. and Feldman, E. C. (2010), Cross-Sectional Imaging Characteristics of Pituitary Adenomas, Invasive Adenomas and Adenocarcinomas in Dogs: 33 Cases (1988–2006). Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 24: 160–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2009.0414.x
Presented in part at the annual meeting of the American College of Veterinary Radiology, Vancouver, Canada, August, 2006.
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Submitted January 12, 2009; Revised July 23, 2009; Accepted September 16, 2009.
This article has been cited by:
- 1High-resolution fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography and magnetic resonance imaging findings of a pituitary microtumor in a dog, Irish Veterinary Journal, 2015, 68, 1, , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Complete Surgical Removal of a Very Enlarged Pituitary Corticotroph Adenoma in a Dog, Journal of the American Animal Hospital Association, 2014, 50, 3, 192, , , , , ,
- 3Pituitary Metastasis of Pancreatic Origin in a Dog Presenting with Acute-Onset Blindness, Journal of the American Animal Hospital Association, 2013, 49, 6, 403, , , , , ,
- 4Short-term Outcome of Hypofractionated Three-dimensional Conformal Radiation Therapy for Pituitary Tumors in Dogs, Journal of the Japan Veterinary Medical Association, 2013, 66, 10, 709, , , , , , ,
- 5Withrow and MacEwen's Small Animal Clinical Oncology, 2013,, ,
- 6Withrow and MacEwen's Small Animal Clinical Oncology, 2013,, ,
- 7Canine and feline intracranial meningiomas: An updated review, The Veterinary Journal, 2012, 192, 2, 153, , ,
- 11Traitement non chirurgical des tumeurs cérébrales des carnivores domestiques : intérêt de la radiothérapie et de la chimiothérapie, Pratique Médicale et Chirurgicale de l'Animal de Compagnie, 2011, 46, 3-4, 59, , , ,