Work was completed at the Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital at the University of California, Davis.
Cross-Sectional Imaging Characteristics of Pituitary Adenomas, Invasive Adenomas and Adenocarcinomas in Dogs: 33 Cases (1988–2006)
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 160–165, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Pollard, R. E., Reilly, C. M., Uerling, M. R., Wood, F. D. and Feldman, E. C. (2010), Cross-Sectional Imaging Characteristics of Pituitary Adenomas, Invasive Adenomas and Adenocarcinomas in Dogs: 33 Cases (1988–2006). Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 24: 160–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2009.0414.x
Presented in part at the annual meeting of the American College of Veterinary Radiology, Vancouver, Canada, August, 2006.
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2009
- Submitted January 12, 2009; Revised July 23, 2009; Accepted September 16, 2009.
- 4Canine and Feline Endocrinology and Reproduction, 3rd ed. Philadelphia, PA: WB Saunders Co; 2003.,
- 6Region of the Sella Turcica. Surgical Pathology of the Nervous System and its Coverings, 4th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier Science; 2002., ,
- 9Histological Classification of Tumors of the Endocrine System of Domestic Animals, 2nd Series. Washington, DC: Armed Forces Institute of Pathology; 2008., , , et al.