This study was carried out at the Clínica Veterinaria Germanías, Gandía-Valencia, Spain and the Veterinary Teaching Hospital of the University of Murcia, Murcia, Spain. Preliminary results of this work were presented in poster format at the 26th ACVIM Forum, San Antonio, 2008.
Calcium and Phosphorus Homeostasis in Dogs with Spontaneous Chronic Kidney Disease at Different Stages of Severity
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 73–79, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Cortadellas, O., Fernández del Palacio, M.J., Talavera, J. and Bayón, A. (2010), Calcium and Phosphorus Homeostasis in Dogs with Spontaneous Chronic Kidney Disease at Different Stages of Severity. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 24: 73–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2009.0415.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Submitted April 1, 2009; Revised September 10, 2009; Accepted September 23, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!