Oral abstract presented at the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Forum, Montreal, Canada, June 2009.
Cardiac Troponin I Is Associated with Severity of Myxomatous Mitral Valve Disease, Age, and C-Reactive Protein in Dogs
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 153–159, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Ljungvall, I., Höglund, K., Tidholm, A., Olsen, L.H., Borgarelli, M., Venge, P. and Häggström, J. (2010), Cardiac Troponin I Is Associated with Severity of Myxomatous Mitral Valve Disease, Age, and C-Reactive Protein in Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 24: 153–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2009.0428.x
The study was performed at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Sciences in Uppsala.
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
- Submitted May 20, 2009; Revised September 21, 2009; Accepted October 12, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!