Oral abstract presented at the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Forum, Montreal, Canada, June 2009.
Cardiac Troponin I Is Associated with Severity of Myxomatous Mitral Valve Disease, Age, and C-Reactive Protein in Dogs
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 153–159, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Ljungvall, I., Höglund, K., Tidholm, A., Olsen, L.H., Borgarelli, M., Venge, P. and Häggström, J. (2010), Cardiac Troponin I Is Associated with Severity of Myxomatous Mitral Valve Disease, Age, and C-Reactive Protein in Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 24: 153–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2009.0428.x
The study was performed at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Sciences in Uppsala.
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
- Submitted May 20, 2009; Revised September 21, 2009; Accepted October 12, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!