This work was done at the Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences and Veterinary Clinical Department of the University of Teramo and Bologna. Previously presented in part at the 25th Annual Forum of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine in Seattle, WA, June 6–9, 2007.
Serum Cardiac Troponin I Concentration in Dogs with Precapillary and Postcapillary Pulmonary Hypertension
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 145–152, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Guglielmini, C., Civitella, C., Diana, A., Di Tommaso, M., Cipone, M. and Luciani, A. (2010), Serum Cardiac Troponin I Concentration in Dogs with Precapillary and Postcapillary Pulmonary Hypertension. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 24: 145–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2009.0430.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
- Submitted January 27, 2009; Revised September 14, 2009; Accepted October 13, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!