This study was presented in part as an abstract at the 2008 ECVIM Forum in Ghent, Belgium. Microscopy was performed at Texas A&M University, Bristol University, University of Dusseldorf, and Guelph, Canada on tissues from 7 practices/institutions in 4 countries.
Effect of Tissue Processing on Assessment of Endoscopic Intestinal Biopsies in Dogs and Cats
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 84–89, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Willard, M.D., Moore, G.E., Denton, B.D., Day, M.J., Mansell, J., Bilzer, T., Wilcock, B., Gualtieri, M., Olivero, D., Lecoindre, P., Twedt, D.C., Collett, M.G., Hall, E.J., Jergens, A.E., Simpson, J.W., Else, R.W. and Washabau, R.J. (2010), Effect of Tissue Processing on Assessment of Endoscopic Intestinal Biopsies in Dogs and Cats. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 24: 84–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2009.0432.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
- Submitted March 17, 2009; Revised September 16, 2009; Accepted October 13, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!