Parts of the study were presented at the “17. Jahrestagung der Fachgruppe – Innere Medizin und Klinische Labordiagnostik – der DVG,” January 31–Feburary 1, 2009, Berlin, Germany.
Epilepsy in Border Collies: Clinical Manifestation, Outcome, and Mode of Inheritance
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 171–178, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Hülsmeyer, V., Zimmermann, R., Brauer, C., Sauter-Louis, C. and Fischer, A. (2010), Epilepsy in Border Collies: Clinical Manifestation, Outcome, and Mode of Inheritance. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 24: 171–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2009.0438.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Submitted June 5, 2009; Revised September 10, 2009; Accepted October 5, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!