Remaining addresses included in Appendix.
The REFLECT Statement: Methods and Processes of Creating Reporting Guidelines for Randomized Controlled Trials for Livestock and Food Safety
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 57–64, January/February 2010
How to Cite
O'Connor, A.M., Sargeant, J.M., Gardner, I.A., Dickson, J.S., Torrence, M.E. and consensus meeting participants: C.E. Dewey, I.R. Dohoo, R.B. Evans, J.T. Gray, M. Greiner, G. Keefe, S.L. Lefebvre, P.S. Morley, A. Ramirez, W. Sischo, D.R. Smith, K. Snedeker, J. Sofos, M.P. Ward, R. Wills (2010), The REFLECT Statement: Methods and Processes of Creating Reporting Guidelines for Randomized Controlled Trials for Livestock and Food Safety. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 24: 57–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2009.0441.x
Note from the editor: The REFLECT statement is also published in Journal of Food Protection, Zoonoses and Public Health, and Journal of Swine Health and Production. The Editorial board of this journal believes that the contents of this report will be an important forward step in standardizing the design and implementation of randomized clinical trials in animal health and food safety research arena. Authors can use any one of these references when citing REFLECT. Furthermore, the REFLECT Statement should be read in conjunction with the REFLECT Explanation and Elaboration Document, which are available at the REFLECT statement website, http://www.reflect-statement.org.
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
- Submitted September 21, 2009; Revised October 15, 2009; Accepted October 15, 2009.
- 12CONSORT statement: Extension to cluster randomized trials [Chinese]. Chin J Evid-Based Med 2006;6:451–458., ,
- 35The REFLECT statement: Reporting guidelines for randomized controlled trials in livestock and food safety: Explanation and elaboration. Zoonoses Public Health 2010, in press., , , et al.
- 36The REFLECT statement: Reporting guidelines for randomized controlled trials in livestock and food safety: Explanation and elaboration. J Food Protect 2010, in press., , , et al.