Remaining addresses included in Appendix.
The REFLECT Statement: Methods and Processes of Creating Reporting Guidelines for Randomized Controlled Trials for Livestock and Food Safety
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 57–64, January/February 2010
How to Cite
O'Connor, A.M., Sargeant, J.M., Gardner, I.A., Dickson, J.S., Torrence, M.E. and consensus meeting participants: C.E. Dewey, I.R. Dohoo, R.B. Evans, J.T. Gray, M. Greiner, G. Keefe, S.L. Lefebvre, P.S. Morley, A. Ramirez, W. Sischo, D.R. Smith, K. Snedeker, J. Sofos, M.P. Ward, R. Wills (2010), The REFLECT Statement: Methods and Processes of Creating Reporting Guidelines for Randomized Controlled Trials for Livestock and Food Safety. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 24: 57–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2009.0441.x
Note from the editor: The REFLECT statement is also published in Journal of Food Protection, Zoonoses and Public Health, and Journal of Swine Health and Production. The Editorial board of this journal believes that the contents of this report will be an important forward step in standardizing the design and implementation of randomized clinical trials in animal health and food safety research arena. Authors can use any one of these references when citing REFLECT. Furthermore, the REFLECT Statement should be read in conjunction with the REFLECT Explanation and Elaboration Document, which are available at the REFLECT statement website, http://www.reflect-statement.org.
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
- Submitted September 21, 2009; Revised October 15, 2009; Accepted October 15, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!