Dr Finke is presently affiliated with Wheat Ridge Animal Hospital, Wheat Ridge, CO. Dr Helmond is presently affiliated with Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine, Ithaca, NY. Presented in part at the 27th Annual American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM) forum, Montreal, Canada, 2009. The study was performed at the University of Minnesota Veterinary Medical Center, Saint Paul, Minnesota MN.
Treatment of Immune-Mediated Hemolytic Anemia with Individually Adjusted Heparin Dosing in Dogs
Article first published online: 6 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 597–605, May/June 2010
How to Cite
Helmond, S.E., Polzin, D.J., Armstrong, P.J., Finke, M. and Smith, S.A. (2010), Treatment of Immune-Mediated Hemolytic Anemia with Individually Adjusted Heparin Dosing in Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 24: 597–605. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2010.0505.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2010
- Submitted May 26, 2009; Revised January 7, 2010; Accepted February 22, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!