Cerebrospinal Fluid Myelin Basic Protein as a Prognostic Biomarker in Dogs with Thoracolumbar Intervertebral Disk Herniation
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 890–896, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Levine, G.J., Levine, J.M., Witsberger, T.H., Kerwin, S.C., Russell, K.E., Suchodolski, J., Steiner, J. and Fosgate, G.T. (2010), Cerebrospinal Fluid Myelin Basic Protein as a Prognostic Biomarker in Dogs with Thoracolumbar Intervertebral Disk Herniation. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 24: 890–896. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2010.0531.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
- Submitted January 22, 2010; Revised March 3, 2010; Accepted March 23, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!