Molecular Investigation of the Viral Kinetics of Equine Herpesvirus-1 in Blood and Nasal Secretions of Horses after Corticosteroid-Induced Recrudescence of Latent Infection
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 1153–1157, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Pusterla, N., Hussey, S.B., Mapes, S., Johnson, C., Collier, J.R., Hill, J., Lunn, D.P. and Wilson, W.D. (2010), Molecular Investigation of the Viral Kinetics of Equine Herpesvirus-1 in Blood and Nasal Secretions of Horses after Corticosteroid-Induced Recrudescence of Latent Infection. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 24: 1153–1157. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2010.0554.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2010
- Submitted January 11, 2010; Revised March 2, 2010; Accepted April 28, 2010.
- 1Equine herpesviruses. In: SellonDC, LongMT, eds. Equine Infectious Diseases. St Louis, MO: Saunders Elsevier; 2007:134–153.
- 5Serological responses of specific pathogen-free foals to equine herpesvirus-1: Primary and secondary infection, and reactivation. Vet Microbiol 1992;32:199–214., , , et al.
- 10Application of an equine herpesvirus 1 (EHV1) type-specific ELISA to the management of an outbreak of EHV1 abortion. Vet Rec 1995;36:579–581., , , et al.