*Equally contributed to the work.
Ultrasonography Criteria for Differentiating ACTH Dependency from ACTH Independency in 47 Dogs with Hyperadrenocorticism and Equivocal Adrenal Asymmetry
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 1077–1085, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Benchekroun, G., De Fornel-Thibaud, P., Rodríguez Piñeiro, M.I., Rault, D., Besso, J., Cohen, A., Hernandez, J., Stambouli, F., Gomes, E., Garnier, F., Begon, D., Maurey-Guenec, C. and Rosenberg, D. (2010), Ultrasonography Criteria for Differentiating ACTH Dependency from ACTH Independency in 47 Dogs with Hyperadrenocorticism and Equivocal Adrenal Asymmetry. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 24: 1077–1085. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2010.0559.x
Part of this work was presented at the ACVIM Forum, Louisville, KY, in June 2006.
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Submitted May 11, 2009; Revised March 15, 2010; Accepted May 19, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!