An abstract of this study was presented at the 2009 ACVIM Forum, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Congenital Ureteral Ectopia in Continent and Incontinent-Related Entlebucher Mountain Dogs: 13 Cases (2006–2009)
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 1055–1062, September/October 2010
How to Cite
North, C., Kruger, J.M., Venta, P.J., Miller, J.M., Rosenstein, D.S., Randall, E.K., White, B. and Fitzgerald, S.D. (2010), Congenital Ureteral Ectopia in Continent and Incontinent-Related Entlebucher Mountain Dogs: 13 Cases (2006–2009). Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 24: 1055–1062. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2010.0562.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Submitted March 21, 2010; Revised May 4, 2010; Accepted May 24, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!