This work was completed at North Carolina State University College of Veterinary Medicine, Raleigh, NC. The data were presented as an abstract at the ACVIM Forum, Seattle, 2007.
Prevalence of Urinary Tract Infection in Dogs after Surgery for Thoracolumbar Intervertebral Disc Extrusion
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 1106–1111, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Olby, N.J., MacKillop, E., Cerda-Gonzalez, S., Moore, S., Muñana, K.R., Grafinger, M., Osborne, J.A. and Vaden, S.L. (2010), Prevalence of Urinary Tract Infection in Dogs after Surgery for Thoracolumbar Intervertebral Disc Extrusion. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 24: 1106–1111. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2010.0567.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Submitted February 16, 2010; Revised April 6, 2010; Accepted May 11, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!