Cutaneous and Tendon Sheath Mastocytomas with Eosinophilic Joint and Tendon Sheath Effusions in a Horse
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 1233–1236, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Uehlinger, F. D., Burton, S. A., Riley, C. B., Wichtel, M. E. G. and Bourque, A. C. (2010), Cutaneous and Tendon Sheath Mastocytomas with Eosinophilic Joint and Tendon Sheath Effusions in a Horse. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 24: 1233–1236. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2010.0570.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2010
- Submitted December 2, 2009; Revised April 20, 2010; Accepted May 27, 2010.
- 1American Association of Equine Practitioners. Definition and classification of lameness: Guide for veterinary service and judging of equestrian events. In: Proceedings of AAEP 37th Annual Convention, San Francisco, 1991.
- 2Mast cell tumors in the horse: Four case reports. Equine Pract 1996;18:12–17., , , et al.
- 6Generalized equine cutaneous mastocytosis. Vet Pathol 1972;9:394–407., , , et al.
- 7Manual of Equine Dermatology. London, UK: WB Saunders; 1999, 258pp.,
- 8Mast cell tumours (mastocytosis) in the horse: A review of the literature and report of 11 cases. Equine Vet Educ 2008;20:177–182.,
- 11Equine mast cell tumor. Equine Pract 1994;16:16–21., , , et al.
- 13Equine Dermatology. Philadelphia, PA: WB Saunders; 2003:746–753.,