Animals were recruited from 27 privately owned veterinary hospitals in the United States, and analyses were carried out at Hill's Pet Nutrition Inc, Topeka, KS.
Dose-Titration Effects of Fish Oil in Osteoarthritic Dogs
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 1020–1026, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Fritsch, D., Allen, T.A., Dodd, C.E., Jewell, D.E., Sixby, K.A., Leventhal, P.S. and Hahn, K.A. (2010), Dose-Titration Effects of Fish Oil in Osteoarthritic Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 24: 1020–1026. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2010.0572.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Submitted September 17, 2009; Revised March 14, 2010; Accepted June 21, 2010.
Vol. 25, Issue 1, 167, Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!