All data collection was obtained from medical records at the Equine Hospital at Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO.
Clinical Features and Prognostic Variables in 109 Horses with Esophageal Obstruction (1992–2009)
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 1147–1152, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Chiavaccini, L. and Hassel, D.M. (2010), Clinical Features and Prognostic Variables in 109 Horses with Esophageal Obstruction (1992–2009). Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 24: 1147–1152. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2010.0573.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Submitted October 21, 2009; Revised May 12, 2010; Accepted June 22, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!