Presented in part as oral abstract at the 18th Annual European College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Forum, Ghent, Belgium 2008.
Urinary Catecholamine and Metanephrine to Creatinine Ratios in Dogs with Hyperadrenocorticism or Pheochromocytoma, and in Healthy Dogs
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 1093–1097, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Quante, S., Boretti, F.S., Kook, P.H., Mueller, C., Schellenberg, S., Zini, E., Sieber-Ruckstuhl, N. and Reusch, C.E. (2010), Urinary Catecholamine and Metanephrine to Creatinine Ratios in Dogs with Hyperadrenocorticism or Pheochromocytoma, and in Healthy Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 24: 1093–1097. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2010.0578.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Submitted February 22, 2010; Revised May 3, 2010; Accepted June 18, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!