The original MRI for Case 3 was performed at the Veterinary Specialty Center in Buffalo, Grove, IL, and the images in Figure 3 are from this examination. All work for the other 3 cases was done at University of Wisconsin-School of Veterinary Medicine, Madison, WI. This paper has not been previously presented at a meeting. It has been accepted as an abstract scheduled for oral presentation at the 2010 ACVIM Forum in Anaheim, CA.
Clinical and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Features of Central Nervous System Blastomycosis in 4 Dogs
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 1509–1514, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Lipitz, L., Rylander, H., Forrest, L.J. and Foy, D.S. (2010), Clinical and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Features of Central Nervous System Blastomycosis in 4 Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 24: 1509–1514. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2010.0581.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2010
- Submitted March 17, 2010; Revised June 19, 2010; Accepted July 1, 2010.
- 1Blastomycosis. In: GreeneCE, ed. Infectious Diseases of the Dog and Cat. St Louis, MO: Elsevier Inc; 2006:569–576.
- 9Intracranial infections. In: AtlasSW, ed. Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Brain and Spine. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2009:929–1025.,
- 13Cytology of the central nervous system. In: Atlas of Canine and Feline Cytology. Philadelphia, PA: WB Saunders; 2001:325–365.,