The data in this manuscript were presented at the 27th Annual American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Forum, Montreal, Canada, June 2009.
Utility of Transesophageal Echocardiography for Transcatheter Occlusion of Patent Ductus Arteriosus in Dogs: Influence on the Decision-Making Process
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 1407–1413, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Saunders, A.B., Achen, S.E., Gordon, S.G. and Miller, M.W. (2010), Utility of Transesophageal Echocardiography for Transcatheter Occlusion of Patent Ductus Arteriosus in Dogs: Influence on the Decision-Making Process. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 24: 1407–1413. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2010.0587.x
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2010
- Submitted April 19, 2010; Revised June 18, 2010; Accepted July 9, 2010.
- 2Catheter closure of patent ductus arteriosus in dogs: Variation in ductal size requires different techniques. J Vet Cardiol 2003;5:7–12., , , et al.
- 8The Amplatz canine duct occluder: A novel device for patent ductus arteriosus occlusion. J Vet Cardiol 2007;9:109–117.,
- 15Proper use of cineangiographic equipment and contrast agents. In: BaimDS, GrossmanW, eds. Grossman's Cardiac Catheterization, Angiography, and Intervention, 6th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2000:15–34.