The Influence of High-Intensity Moderate Duration Exercise on Cardiac Troponin I and C-Reactive Protein in Sled Dogs
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 1388–1392, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Wakshlag, J.J., Kraus, M.S., Gelzer, A.R., Downey, R.L. and Vacchani, P. (2010), The Influence of High-Intensity Moderate Duration Exercise on Cardiac Troponin I and C-Reactive Protein in Sled Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 24: 1388–1392. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2010.0594.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Submitted March 24, 2010; Revised July 6, 2010; Accepted July 30, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!