This work was performed at the Department of Pharmacology, Toxicology and Biochemistry and the Department of Medicine and Clinical Biology of Small Animals, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Ghent University, Salisburylaan 133, 9820 Merelbeke, Belgium. Part of this work was presented as an abstract at the annual ECVIM-CA congress in Ghent, Belgium, 4–8 September 2008.
Escherichia coli Pyometra Induces Transient Glomerular and Tubular Dysfunction in Dogs
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 1263–1270, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Maddens, B., Daminet, S., Smets, P. and Meyer, E. (2010), Escherichia coli Pyometra Induces Transient Glomerular and Tubular Dysfunction in Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 24: 1263–1270. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2010.0603.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
- Submitted October 12, 2009; Revised July 28, 2010; Accepted August 9, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!