Professor Mayhew is currently affiliated with Institute of Veterinary, Animal and Biomedical Sciences, Massey University, Palmerston North, New Zealand. This work was done at the Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies, University of Edinburgh. The findings of this study were presented in abstract form at the 3rd European College of Equine Internal Medicine Congress in Barcelona, January 2009.
Retrospective Evaluation of Episodic Collapse in the Horse in a Referred Population: 25 Cases (1995–2009)
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 1498–1502, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Lyle, C.H., Turley, G., Blissitt, K.J., Pirie, R.S., Mayhew, I.G., McGorum, B.C. and Keen, J.A. (2010), Retrospective Evaluation of Episodic Collapse in the Horse in a Referred Population: 25 Cases (1995–2009). Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 24: 1498–1502. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2010.0610.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
- Submitted March 11, 2010; Revised May 14, 2010; Accepted August 27, 2010.
- 4The collapsing horse. In: HolmesJR, ed. Equine Cardiology, Bristol, UK: University of Bristol; 1987:53–59..
- 5Collapse. In: MarrCM, ed. Cardiology of the Horse, 1st ed. London, UK: Harcourt Brace and Company; 1999:268–288.,
- 17Seizures and epilepsy. In: MayhewIG, ed. Large Animal Neurology, 2nd ed. Chichester, UK: Wiley-Blackwell; 2009:84–86.