Dr Rau is presently affiliated with Carolina Veterinary Specialists, Greensboro, NC. This study was performed at Tufts University Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, North Grafton, MA. Preliminary results of this study were presented at the 29th Annual Conference of the Veterinary Cancer Society, October 17, 2009, Austin, TX.
Efficacy of Maropitant in the Prevention of Delayed Vomiting Associated with Administration of Doxorubicin to Dogs
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 1452–1457, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Rau, S.E., Barber, L.G. and Burgess, K.E. (2010), Efficacy of Maropitant in the Prevention of Delayed Vomiting Associated with Administration of Doxorubicin to Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 24: 1452–1457. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2010.0611.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
- Submitted March 16, 2010; Revised June 21, 2010; Accepted August 26, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!