Seroprevalence and Risk Factors for Canine H3N8 Influenza Virus Exposure in Household Dogs in Colorado
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 1524–1527, November/December 2010
Total views since publication: 11
How to Cite
Barrell, E.A., Pecoraro, H.L., Torres-Henderson, C., Morley, P.S., Lunn, K.F. and Landolt, G.A. (2010), Seroprevalence and Risk Factors for Canine H3N8 Influenza Virus Exposure in Household Dogs in Colorado. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 24: 1524–1527. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2010.0616.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
- Submitted May 27, 2010; Revised July 28, 2010; Accepted August 30, 2010.
- 8Advanced Laboratory Techniques for Influenza Diagnosis. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare; 1975., , , et al.
- 9The Practice of Statistics in the Life Sciences. New York, NY: W.H. Freeman Company; 2009:491–492.,