This work was performed at the Purdue University School of Veterinary Medicine, West Lafayette, IN. Previously presented in abstract form at the Veterinary Comparative Respiratory Society annual symposium, October 2009 by Kristina Goncarovs.
Efficacy and Safety of Sound Wave Treatment of Recurrent Airway Obstruction in Horses
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 1503–1508, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Goncarovs, K.O., Miskovic Feutz, M., Perez-Moreno, C. and Couetil, L.L. (2010), Efficacy and Safety of Sound Wave Treatment of Recurrent Airway Obstruction in Horses. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 24: 1503–1508. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2010.0634.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Submitted July 20, 2010; Revised September 14, 2010; Accepted September 14, 2010.
- 6Airway clearance techniques to treat acute respiratory disorders in previously healthy children: Where is the evidence? Eur J Pediatr 2008;167:607–612., , , et al.
- 10Pulmonary function in horses with recurrent airway obstruction after aerosol and parenteral administration of beclomethasone dipropionate and dexamethasone, respectively. Am J Vet Res 1998;58:1039–1043., , , et al.