*Contributed equally to the work.
Splenic Marginal Zone Lymphoma in 5 Dogs (2001–2008)
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 90–93, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Stefanello, D., Valenti, P., Zini, E., Comazzi, S., Gelain, M.E., Roccabianca, P., Avallone, G., Caniatti, M. and Marconato, L. (2011), Splenic Marginal Zone Lymphoma in 5 Dogs (2001–2008). Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 90–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2010.0639.x
Dr Marconato and Dr Valenti are presently affiliated with the Animal Oncology and Imaging Center, Rothusstrasse 2,6331, Hünenberg, Switzerland. Findings of this study were presented in part at the Annual ESVONC Congress, Turin, Italy, 2010.
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
- Submitted September 21, 2009; Revised August 26, 2010; Accepted September 28, 2010.
- 1Marginal zone and MALT lymphoma. In: ValliVE, ed. Veterinary Comparative Hematopathology. Ames, IA: Blackwell Publishing; 2007:168–189.
- 3WHO Classification of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues. Lyon, France: IARC Press; 2008., , , et al.
- 5WHO Histological Classification of Hematopoietic Tumors of Domestic Animals, Vol VIII, 2nd ed. Washington, DC: Armed Forces Institute of Pathology; 2002., , , et al.
- 7Non-MALT marginal zone B-cell lymphomas: A description of clinical presentation and outcome in 124 patients. Blood 2000;15:1950–1956., , , et al.
- 14Canine lymphoma and lymphoid leukemia. In: WithrowSJ, MacEwenEG, eds. Small Animal Clinical Oncology, 4th ed. Philadelphia, PA: WB Saunders Co; 2007:699–733.,