*Contributed equally to this work.
The Effects of Hypohydration on Central Venous Pressure and Splenic Volume in Adult Horses
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 570–574, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Nolen-Walston, R.D., Norton, J.L., Navas de Solis, C., Underwood, C., Boston, R., Slack, J. and Dallap, B.L. (2011), The Effects of Hypohydration on Central Venous Pressure and Splenic Volume in Adult Horses. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 570–574. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2010.0641.x
This work was performed at New Bolton Center, University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine. Portions of these data were presented at the ACVIM Forum (2009).
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Submitted June 7, 2010; Revised August 9, 2010; Accepted September 29, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!