Study was performed at the College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Missouri, Columbia, MO.
Clinical Assessment of Blood Glucose Homeostasis in Horses: Comparison of a Continuous Glucose Monitoring System with a Combined Intravenous Glucose and Insulin Test Protocol
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 162–165, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Johnson, P.J., Wiedmeyer, C.E., LaCarrubba, A., Messer, N.T., Dingfelder, H.A., Cogswell, A.M., Amorim, J.R.R. and Ganjam, V.K. (2011), Clinical Assessment of Blood Glucose Homeostasis in Horses: Comparison of a Continuous Glucose Monitoring System with a Combined Intravenous Glucose and Insulin Test Protocol. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 162–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2010.0643.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Submitted February 19, 2010; Revised August 11, 2010; Accepted October 7, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!