This study was designed jointly at the University of Missouri (UMC) and North Carolina State University (NCSU). An abstract of this work was presented at the ACVIM Forum in Anaheim, CA, June 2010. It was managed and data collated at UMC. Genetic testing and PCR testing were conducted at NCSU.
Efficacy of Atovaquone and Azithromycin or Imidocarb Dipropionate in Cats with Acute Cytauxzoonosis
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 55–60, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Cohn, L.A., Birkenheuer, A.J., Brunker, J.D., Ratcliff, E.R. and Craig, A.W. (2011), Efficacy of Atovaquone and Azithromycin or Imidocarb Dipropionate in Cats with Acute Cytauxzoonosis. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 55–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2010.0646.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2010
- Submitted July 8, 2010; Revised October 5, 2010; Accepted October 7, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!