This work was done at the University of Guelph Veterinary Teaching Hospital.
The Feline Acute Patient Physiologic and Laboratory Evaluation (Feline APPLE) Score: A Severity of Illness Stratification System for Hospitalized Cats
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 26–38, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Hayes, G., Mathews, K., Doig, G., Kruth, S., Boston, S., Nykamp, S., Poljak, Z. and Dewey, C. (2011), The Feline Acute Patient Physiologic and Laboratory Evaluation (Feline APPLE) Score: A Severity of Illness Stratification System for Hospitalized Cats. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 26–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2010.0648.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Submitted March 15, 2010; Revised June 10, 2010; Accepted October 7, 2010.
- 15Logistic regression. In: , , , eds. Veterinary Epidemiologic Research. Charlottetown, PEI: AVC Inc; 2003:355–368., ,
- 17Relaxing linearity assumptions for continuous predictors. In: HarrellFE, ed. Regression Modeling Strategies. New York: Springer; 2001:24–25..
- 18Applied Logistic Regression, 2nd ed. New York: Wiley & Sons; 2000:92–128., .
- 19Evaluation of fresh frozen plasma administration in dogs with pancreatitis: 77 cases (1995–2005). J Vet Emerg Crit Care 2009;19:617–622.,
- 21Physician medical decision-making at the end of life in newborns: Insight into implementation at two Dutch centers. Pediatrics 2007;120:20–28., ,