The work was done at the Cornell University Hospital for Large Animals in Ithaca, NY.
Hypertrophic Osteopathy Secondary to Nodular Pulmonary Fibrosis in a Horse
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 153–157, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Tomlinson, J.E., Divers, T.J., McDonough, S.P. and Thompson, M.S. (2011), Hypertrophic Osteopathy Secondary to Nodular Pulmonary Fibrosis in a Horse. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 153–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2010.0652.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Submitted July 9, 2010; Revised September 2, 2010; Accepted October 18, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!