The work was performed at the Equine Medical Center, Leesburg VA, and the Gluck Center, Lexington KY. Results were reported in part at the Annual Meeting of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine, Anaheim, CA, June 2010.
Antibody Coefficients for the Diagnosis of Equine Protozoal Myeloencephalitis
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 138–142, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Furr, M., Howe, D., Reed, S. and Yeargan, M. (2011), Antibody Coefficients for the Diagnosis of Equine Protozoal Myeloencephalitis. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 25: 138–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2010.0658.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Submitted July 26, 2010; Revised October 14, 2010; Accepted October 27, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!